This is a great position with huge growth opportunities and potential for the right person. If you are interested in joining one of the most influential and successful Aboriginal Corporations in NSW, apply now!
Be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package, plus super, leave loading and salary packaging.
We are looking for a receptionist to join our Team in the Bourke Office on a Full-Time basis.
On a daily basis you will need to:
• Meet and greet clients and visitors, and provide exceptional customer service
• Ensure all incoming calls are attended to in a prompt and courteous manner
• Provide information to staff and clients who present to REDI.E, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with confidentially
• Other duties as requested
• Monitor, maintain and order adequate supplies of consumables, such as stationary, printer and kitchen supplies
• Assist staff with administration duties.
What you need is:
• Demonstrate experience working in Reception and Administration Work.
• Previous experience working in a culturally diverse business environment.
• Good communication skills, verbal and written.
• Computer skills including MS Office programs and data entry.
• The ability to work independently, with limited supervision.
• The ability to maintain confidentiality.
• A Current Police Check and Working with Children Check or willing to get one.
• A Current NSW Drivers Licence.
If this sounds like the type of work you want to be involved in, please apply.
Ways to apply for the position:
• Submit your application online via Employment Jobs Board – www.redie.org.au
• Email directly to HR – email@example.com
• Drop your resume & cover letter into the Bourke Office
If you have any questions or concerns, contact the HR department on 026841 0111