ABOUT THE COMPANY
REDI.E is a peak service provider for Aboriginal communities in Western NSW.
Regional Enterprise Development Institute (REDI.E) supports our communities, by helping create opportunities and provide positive career pathways.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE, DUTIES & RESPONSIBILTIES
- To provide administrative and customer service functions to support clients who come in to access Centrelink services.
- Answering the telephone and responding to all enquiries.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors, making sure to provide exceptional customer service.
- Assist Centrelink clients promptly and efficiently
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times.
- Provide information to clients
- Making sure the office is clean and tidy
- Other duties as instructed by your supervisor
QUALIFICATIONS / LICENSING
- NSW Driver’s license;
- Current working with children check (WWCC)
- National Police Check;
- Please contact Mel Wright or Asiful Islam on 0268410111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for the Position Description
- Applications will be assessed as they are received.