REDI.E has partnered with Dubbo based PPE Supplier MobyB to donate COVID19 Kits to five communities in Western NSW.
The kits will be donated to the Aborignal Medical Services in Walgett, Brewarrina, Coonamble, Bourke and Dubbo.
MobyB wanted to partner with an organisation who works closely with remote communities, to ascertain where the equipment was needed most.
They approached REDI.E wondering how we could help. We decided to purchase five kits, to distribute to the AMS’s in five communities.
have also donated a sixth pack, to additionally support REDI.E with their COVID Safe goals. The pack will go to a remote community organisation who need that extra bit of care and commitment to COVID19 restrictions.
We also agreed to organise for the distribution of the kits, through staff in our communities.
The COVID kits include:
- Surgical face masks - Medicom Comfort, Type 2 (x10)
- Face Shield - Ipkis Medical -Single, reusable
- XL CPE Gowns with Thumb hooks (x2)
- L CPE Gowns with Thumb Hooks (x2)
- Clinell Detergent Wipes (215 wipes)
- Hand Gel - Antimicrobial with Moisturisers and Vitamin E, 70% Ethyl Alcohol. Kills 99.9% common germs
- Gloves - MediFlex Powder Free Latex Examination Gloves, large (100 gloves per box)
We are proud to partner with another local business who are doing their part for our people. Our partnership was announced as part of National NAIDOC Week 2020.
It is these partnerships that will lead to meaningful change in our communities.
This initiative is funded/supported by the Australian Government.