REDI.E has an exciting opportunity for a Director to join the REDI.E Board of Directors.
Responsibility of the role
The Board of Directors are responsible for managing and directing the activities of REDI.E to achieve the
objects set out in its constitution. The Board acts through the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) who is
responsible for managing the business and affairs of REDI.E under the authority delegated to the CEO by
- A strong connection and knowledge of the Aboriginal culture and communities within the Murdi Paaki region;
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders across the Murdi Paaki region;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy including Microsoft Outlook;
- It is desirable that applicants have skills in one of the following areas; management / leadership, financial management, corporate governance, strategic planning, community services or be able to demonstrate strong business acumen.
Please phone 02 6841 0111, applications need to include a letter addressing the essential criteria above, copy of resume and a minimum of two referee contacts.
Please mark ‘Private and Confidential’ and send to
REDI.E, Attention Executive Assistant, 1 Asset Way, BlueRidge Business Park, Dubbo, NSW 2830
Or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
: 21 September 2020
Download Position Description